Your safety is our priority
Do your research and swim safely.
Explore our pool safety resources
While we stay up to date on all code changes and requirements and build our pools to the strictest of standards for pool construction, ultimately, pool safety comes down to the education of our customers. We urge you to take extra precautions while swimming and ask that you educate yourself on pool safety to keep you and your family safe. And always have 100% supervision of your children around the pool area.
Please find important resources on pool safety below:
- Home Swimming Pool Safety Tips All Parents Should Know
- Safety Barrier Guidelines for Home Pools
- Swimming Pool Safety Starts with YOU!
- Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act
- How to Properly Supervise Your Children
- Pool & Spa Care – https://www.swimuniversity.com/
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Video Guides –https://www.youtube.com/pool&Hottuballiance
Pool Safety Tips on our blog
Encourage your kids to take the "Safe Swimmer Pledge" and help them be safe this summer! "I'm a Safe Swimmer" Pledge I...
Swimming is an activity engaged in by people of all ages. It offers many health and fitness benefits, cools you off in...
If yes, then go everyday and vote for our program at Pepsi Refresh during September! Drowning is the second cause of...